Mountain Meadows Stables
is a full service, quality horse boarding facility on over 20 acres of landscaped grounds. We are located in the west San Fernando Valley, 2 miles up a scenic canyon road. You will enjoy a beautiful view overlooking the city below. MMS has been gladly serving the equestrian needs of our neighbors since 1997. We are proud to say that we provide a comfortable, fun and secure environment for our boarders, their guests and most of all, their horses. Mountain Meadows is a family oriented facility and we strive to make it a place our member’s look forward coming to. We host several BBQ'S throughout the summer, and end it with a fun filled day by putting on a Halloween costume parade, in which both horse and their human participate in, games on horseback and our last BBQ for the year. December we host our annual Christmas party held in the warmth and beauty of the Schulte's log cabin here on the facility.
|A view of some of our Amenities...
Our Amenities are as follows;
- In & Outs
- Box Stalls
- 12 x 24 Pipe stalls
- Several Pastures with options of large pastures in rolling hills or flat pastures for lay-up.
- Wash racks, cross ties, tack rooms.
- 3 large maintained arenas, 2 with sprinklers and lights.
- Many Spacious turnouts.
- 2 Restrooms located on each end of the property.
- Relaxing Boarder lounge with beverage and snack machine.
- Large beautiful maintained swimming pool for all of our guests to enjoy.
- Summer riding camp
- Shaded grassy park and picnic area perfect for an afternoon BBQ.
- Beautiful Koi pond with a waterfall for relaxation.
- Miles and miles of all types of trail riding directly accessible off of the property.
There, you will enjoy seeing cattle, deer, and other wildlife as well.
All of our stalls are cleaned 2 x a day, 7 days a week. Most stalls are equipped with a Fly guard system for better fly control.
For more information, or to set up an appointment to come see our facility contact Kimberly Powers at 818-371-9812.